NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting of Weymouth & Portland RFC will be held at the Weymouth & Portland RFC, Monmouth Ave, Weymouth, DT3 5HZ at 7:30 p.m. on Friday, 7th August 2020
1. To note attendance and any apologies
2. To consider and approve (with or without amendments) the minutes of the previous AGM
3. To receive and approve reports from the Hon Secretary about the affairs of the Club since the previous AGM
4. To elect the Officers for the coming year, including: President, Chairman, Vice Chairman, Hon Secretary and Treasurer
5. To elect Members of the Committee for the ensuing year, being: Volunteer Coordinator, Chairs of Mini & Youth, Club Coaching Coordinator, Data Manager, First Aid Coordinator, Discipline Secretary.
6. To admit any new Members and/or elect any new Vice-Presidents or Life Members.
7. To consider any other motion or business that has been submitted in writing to the Hon Secretary by Monday 3rd August 2020, duly proposed by one Member and seconded by another Member.
8. To hear any other relevant matter for the consideration of the Committee during the ensuing year (details of which must have been submitted in writing to the Hon Secretary not less than 48 hours before the time for which the AGM has been convened) but on which no voting shall be allowed.
Dated: 7th August 2020